Accessing ExtJS layoutconfig 'multi' for accordian layout

HISPhilip

Hi I want to use the multi layoutconfig function of the Accordian layout and tried using ExtEvents to implement it:

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.0/classic/Ext.layout.container.Accordion.html

(Just add 'multi:true' within layout:{} and you can see behaviour in the jsfiddle example).

This is my first time using ExtEvents and after trial and error the following will enable multiple panels to show:

function afterlayout(sender, layout, eOpts)
{
  layout.setLayout ({
      multi : true
  });
}

But all panels except top can expand but then collapse/expand button do not work anymore. I.E. the collapse/expand button only works once (first panel is already expanded by default so after a collapse can't be expanded). I may be using the wrong event and if there's an easier way to implement that would be even better.

Hi,

Try this:

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
    config.layout = {
        type: 'accordion',
        titleCollapse: false,
        animate: true,
        activeOnTop: true,
        multi: true
    }
}

Best regards,

Hi, I've tried but couldn't get it to work (can't find event beforeInit either). I also tried adding programatically via ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Add('');

I should note I'm trying to get it work on a UniPanel i.e. Ext.panel.panel. I've tried some other events as well not much success

Hi, I can't find event 'beforeInit' and I'm using one of the later beta versions because the latest release wasn't working very well with my project. uniGUI version: 1.10.0.1451 although I don't think this matters too much. I've been able to put the 'multi' setting on accordians on the ExtJS jsfiddles fine just having a hard time getting it to work from within delphi

Sorry my bad I thought it had uploaded with my post, didnt realise there was an extra button to attach it. So the outer most panel has the accordian layout and I believe this is the one I should be assigning ExtEvents to (haven't put anything in it in the file)

Project1.zip

OK,

1. Remove:

function afterlayout

function afterlayout(sender, layout, eOpts)
{
  //layout.config ({
  //    multi : true
  //});
}

2. Add:

UniPanel1 -> ClientEvents -> UniEvents -> function beforeInit:

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
    config.layout = {
        type: 'accordion',
        titleCollapse: false,