10 minutes application

alasoft

I have made a complete CRUD application in less than 10 minutes using: DataSnap, SqlExpr, visual inheritance .. (all in OOP Delphi sytle)

Really 10 minutes (in fact because DataSnap resolves updates automatically writing all the CRUD SQL).

My previous experience developing Web applications (Html Server & Client) is almost zero. I'm impressed but not only .. I'm wondering if there is another Web framework+Ide comparable in fast and precise development.

Congratulations Farshad.

First of all, welcome to uniGUI forums.

I'm glad that uniGUI has enabled you to develop Delphi web apps in a completely RAD way. Keep us informed of any problem or bug that you encounter.

Thanks for your input.

Thank you again Farshad .. terrific job !

Yes I have seen many small 'errors' - completely acceptable under a beta version - like problems with .. tab navigation, key scroll navigation, ontimer event .. but before publishing I take my time to see if the have been previosuly reported.

It seems to be small adjustments to be made and do not obscure the product at all.

I sincerely hope you advance this product much further !!! .. but for now is a tremendous start.

• Administrators

Thank you again Farshad .. terrific job !

Yes I have seen many small 'errors' - completely acceptable under a beta version - like problems with .. tab navigation, key scroll navigation, ontimer event .. but before publishing I take my time to see if the have been previosuly reported.

It seems to be small adjustments to be made and do not obscure the product at all.

I sincerely hope you advance this product much further !!! .. but for now is a tremendous start.

Thanks.

Be sure that you are using the latest beta build: 0.85

Check beta forums for details.