Quickreport

flaviowmf

Demo application, as promised.

There are mainly two small things to keep in mind. Do not have the application auto create the quick report form. When you add the form, go into the project settings and remove the form from the autocreate list.

Secondly you need to disable the progressindicator from the report as it doesn't make sense in webmode. (TQuickRep.ShowProgress := False)

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are mainly two small things to keep in mind. Do not have the application auto create the quick report form. When you add the form, go into the project settings and remove the form from the autocreate list.

Secondly you need to disable the progressindicator from the report as it doesn't make sense in webmode. (TQuickRep.ShowProgress := False)

Dude, your source blz can not compile, missing some units of the error, but c'mon, I did exactly as was his source and appreciate me a message telling me that the creator must be a form uniaplication

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you, how can I do to run on ISAPI?

The problem is that you need for the IIS user to be able to access any printer service that there might exist on the system. Whether this is a matter of just giving the IIS user access to printer services, I am not sure. Also a problem might exist for virtual machines with no real printer attached to it.

I have not investigated any solution to this yet, but if I find one I will post it.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

use Quick report v.5.0.5, unigui 93.xx. I can export data perfectly  to PDF with the project type to  2 (VCL Application / Standalone Server / Isapi Module).
I use this code :

procedure TMainForm.UniSpeedButton2Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  ViewPDF: TFormQR;
  GeneratePDF: TQRPDFDocumentFilter;
begin
 ViewPDF := TFormQR.Create(Uniapplication); // can't using self or nil
  try
    GeneratePDF := TQRPDFDocumentFilter.Create(UniServerModule.LocalCachePath + 'Coloring.pdf');
    ViewPDF.QuickRep.ExportToFilter( GeneratePDF);
    UniURLFrame1.URL := UniServerModule.LocalCacheURL + 'Coloring.pdf';
  finally
    GeneratePDF.Free;
    ViewPDF.Free;
  end;
end;

But when I do project using options to 3 (isapi module), no error, no export proceeds. I do not know why it is like this, there may be advance  who  have this kind of experience?

I use FastReport when making MODULE ISAPI applications are no constraints on the subordinate component FastReport (frxXLSExport). mine for Applications with VCL Application / Stanalone Server / ISAPI module running smoothly and quickly

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

I am using QuickReport with no problem (by now  :D),

In design time I create and add to project a standard delphi form (not UNi) and put in this form the report. I create an instance of this form on runtime.

I put data (from my database, images, etc...) in the report then I export it to pdf. Then I kill the report form and show the generated pdf in a urlframe or in a new nevigator page.

If you want sample please ask...

• 5 months later...

Hello All,

I Use ISAPI Mode( IIS7 ) and use the sample code from Anders Andersen ,when I run the export function ,program crashed and browser displayed the following message: 

Invalid session or session Timeout.

Restart application

I found that if I use a blank report form,system can export a blank pdf file normally 

, but when I added a report band and QRLabel to the report form, problem occoured ,Please help

• 3 years later...