This is not an unigui problem,
but a network config :
Thank you for your expertise.
I tried many attempts but...mmm...
And my customer is very grumpy.
Here are details :
- I deployed my unigui application "as service" in a good PC (the "server" = 192.168.1.11 i5, 8 Go RAM, windows 10, 64 bits) on local network (10 PC).
- Some of these PC have win 7 / 32bit, others have win7 / 64 bits, and others have win 10/ 64bits.
- all of them have the same workgroup, and same familly IP (a classical config) :
192.168.1.20 then 21 22 etc...
DNS prefered: 192.168.1.250
On Server Side :
- Antivirus not activate
- FireWall server : inbound Rules Addded and activated : Service World Wide Web (HTTP) = authorized.
- FireWall server : allow a program via firewall : MyApplication.exe and Service World Wide Web (HTTP)
On Client Side :
- When opening the browser google Chrome on a client PC and tape : 192.168.1.11:8077 to launch my UniguiApplication
The message appears : "PC 192.168.1.11 bloqued the conection. try ...."
- Antivirus activate and no Activate : same problem
- All CLient PC have a good ping : ping 192.1681.11 gives a good response !!!
The good news :
I disconnected the switch from others PC and conneted just one Client PC with the server : this works fine.
So what could be the problem in your opignon ?
Last detail : they have a network cabinet