Google map work on the server but not on the client.

AMIT

Hi,

I use uniGUI build 1425.    I compile the google map demo and run it on the server it works fine.  

1. At the sever

- I installed uniGUI runtime and Theme.   

- I copy the google demo folder to the server and run the application.    

- I use browser on the the server and browse to http://localhost:8077 -- It works fine.

2. At client PC

- I browse to http://myserver:8077 -- it does not works !

What should I do to make it works?  Please help.

Now I knew there is something wrong on the server.      I have tested by using my developing PC as a server and using the server browse to my developing PC it works fine.       Now I have a question what it is needed to have on the server to make it run properly. 

I had disable all firewall but it does not work.      This server is running uniGUI application that does not have map features and it works without problem for about a year so I try to implement the map features on it but it has problem.      I test it by running your google map demo and it stuck and never show anything on the screen.  Please help.

I can solve stuck problem for your google map demo program.  But another problem Found.      

At the server, it is missing MIDAS.DLL in sysWOW64, After I copy this file to SysWOW64 there a form display on the browser with message

Oops ! Something went wrong. 

This page didn't load google map correctly. See Javascript Console for technical detail.

It will have no problem when I ran it on my developing PC with a browser on this PC (Server and Browser is on the same PC).    The problem found when I put the maps.exe on the server.     Access it from client PC.