Opening DesignReport "as Service" (Fast Report)

Abaksoft

Hello Friends,

To customize a FastReport file (.fr3),  I usually,  use :

(of course on Server Side)

begin  
  frxReport1.LoadFromFile(F);
  frxReport1.DesignReport;
end;

This works fine in "VCL mode", but not   "as Service"

(i have tried many solution for filepath : sometimes with /, sometimes with \   

but nothing !?

Any idea ?

Thx

_________

Build 1449

For now, I found a DIY solution :

Creating an other Unigui Appli  (As VCL Mode) containing only FatsReport Components (frxDesigner...),

witch can be launched by the principal application (AsService).

it works "fine", Mmm......with some MemoryLeaks !

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2018 at 1:39 PM, Abaksoft said:

For now, I found a DIY solution :

Creating an other Unigui Appli  (As VCL Mode) containing only FatsReport Components (frxDesigner...),

witch can be launched by the principal application (AsService).

it works "fine", Mmm......with some MemoryLeaks !

could you share the source or explain it in details?

• Like 1

To solve this problem, I created a vcl exe with the design part, then my client can download the .fr3 , then the vcl editor, make the necessary changes, after that he can upload the new changed .fr3 which is stored in the database.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, eduardosuruagy said:

你要卖这个工具吗?如果是这样,我有兴趣了解更多关于她的信息。

yes

The web dynamic framework is developed by Delphi 10.3.3 + unigui1535 + fr script and has the following advantages:

1. The integrated development environment is completely separated from the desktop development tools and directly develops modules in the web. As long as there is a browser operating platform, you can use < implementation: cross platform development and cross platform operation >.

2. All controls are encapsulated into the platform in the way of encapsulation to ensure the uniform version of controls.

3. Similar to Delphi development mode: drag and drop controls and track debugging to achieve what you see.

4. Module data < interface code data is stored in the database. When it is to be called, it will be loaded from the database for interpretation and operation >

5. Three login methods < framework user, development user and system user > solve the permission application at all levels

6. Menu list, which can be set dynamically, and the adding function is simple and clear.

7. Module management function: each module can be assigned development permission.

8. The diversified permission customization function can locate and control the details of each module to ensure data security

9. The above functions have inherent advantages: immediacy < keep the system in the latest version state all the time, so as to achieve compilation and update free >

• Like 2

• 2 months later...