New Visual theme Emerald

GerhardV

Build 1449 includes a new visual theme called Emerald. Below are a few screenshots of what it looks like:

• If you don't want the rounded corners then you can change the border-radius for buttons and tabs in "uni-xtheme-uni_emerald.css" file.
  • I have also added CSS selectors for bgv-btn-theme and bgv-btn-flat, which are custom buttons which you can add by adding the following to the ClientEvents / UniEvents
function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
  config.cls="bgv-btn-theme";
}
function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
  config.cls=("bgv-btn-flat bgv-btn-flat-round");
}

post-4617-0-36601000-1523094255_thumb.png

post-4617-0-26736300-1523094266_thumb.png

post-4617-0-28921900-1523094279_thumb.png

post-4617-0-47121300-1523094289_thumb.png

post-4617-0-46523300-1523094309_thumb.png

post-4617-0-33124300-1523094323_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Is there simple way to change height of form header, tabs and other blue elements?

You can override the corresponding CSS selector by adding it to the "uni-xtheme-uni_emerald.css" file. I will see if I can add the appropriate selectors to the file for easy changing without affecting the font sizes and padding. 

What height did you have in mind? Currently it is at 44px.

Here is a screenshot where the height is 36px. Also attach is the CSS file where I have added the selector to make the adjustments, blocked of with comments. 

NOTE: I have not fully tested this to see if it influence any other selectors. Also please remember that with a new version install it will override this file so you would need to break it out into it's own file. I will later on create a theme based on a "slimmer" version.

Regards,

G

post-4617-0-75299900-1523105216_thumb.png

uni-xtheme-uni_emerald.css

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon,

I would like a help, I made a change in the uni-xtheme-uni_emerald.css css (just the font size and height of uniedit) that is in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ FMSoft \ Framework \ uniGUI \ unipackages- 6.5.3 \ themes \ css but when loading the application it is not recognizing the changes. Do I need to do anything else to recognize? Thank you

Good afternoon, I would like a help, I made a change in the uni-xtheme-uni_emerald.css css (just the font size and height of uniedit) that is in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ FMSoft \ Framework \ uniGUI \ unipackages- 6.5.3 \ themes \ css but when loading the application it is not recognizing the changes. Do I need to do anything else to recognize? Thank you

After uploading new css via servermodule custom css how would I select it, is the name 'emerald' hard coded within the css ?

The CSS file attach in the message above was for demonstrating purposes of a "slimmer" version. You do not add it to CustomCSS but you will need to copy it to the following location:

.....\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\unipackages-6.5.3\themes\css and replace the original file for Emerald. I would suggest rename the original file in that folder first though.