Blocking MessageDlg

jahlxx

Hi.

In a cllback procedure of a showmodal form, is case of some error, I call to MessageDlg, but raises this error:

Blocking MessageDlg() can not be called here

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have a dbgrid with a navigator.
Within the process a message is called to confirm the change, but it acts differently depending on how it is saved.
If saved from the navigator, it displays the message and waits for the response to continue, but
If you change the row before saving, it should update the grid and save the changes, but the following error appears:
Blocking Method MessageDlg() can not be called here.

Any idea how to change the row, make the message appear, wait for a response and then continue with the save process without this error appearing?

Thanks.

Imagen3.png

Imagen4.png

10 minutes ago, ygerdel said:

I have a dbgrid with a navigator.
Within the process a message is called to confirm the change, but it acts differently depending on how it is saved.
If saved from the navigator, it displays the message and waits for the response to continue, but
If you change the row before saving, it should update the grid and save the changes, but the following error appears:
Blocking Method MessageDlg() can not be called here.

Any idea how to change the row, make the message appear, wait for a response and then continue with the save process without this error appearing?

Hi,

Can you make a simple testcase for reproduce?