About OCX Print Question!

bettersoft

hello

I use delphi7 made a printed ocx, use is MachRep print components. In del2010 in unigui registered in use, I'm in the machine operation can be invoked ocx print, can display the print preview interface, but in another client computers can't call out ocx print preview. And in clients' calls, has been waiting for the state. I put this ocx file copy to the client, use regsvr32.exe Registered, also can't use.exe print preview.

function TUniMainModule.webprint(sfilename:widestring):integer;

var olePrint:TWebPrintActiveFormX;

begin

sfilename:=UniServerModule.StartPath+'Report\222.rmf';

olePrint :=TWebPrintActiveFormX.Create(self);

olePrint.webPrint(sfilename);

end;

• Administrators

hello

I use delphi7 made a printed ocx, use is MachRep print components. In del2010 in unigui registered in use, I'm in the machine operation can be invoked ocx print, can display the print preview interface, but in another client computers can't call out ocx print preview. And in clients' calls, has been waiting for the state. I put this ocx file copy to the client, use regsvr32.exe Registered, also can't use.exe print preview.

function TUniMainModule.webprint(sfilename:widestring):integer;

var olePrint:TWebPrintActiveFormX;

begin

sfilename:=UniServerModule.StartPath+'Report\222.rmf';

olePrint :=TWebPrintActiveFormX.Create(self);

olePrint.webPrint(sfilename);

end;

Above code runs on server and there is no way for it to open a dialog in a remote browser.

In the server is ok, why not in the client? Do you have any good way, the client can print preview it?

How do I use OCX in the client print preview miles? This is very important, if use directly export excel, PDF, but also in the way each client installed excel, PDF, etc, and this do software, not professional printing, also don't friendly. thank you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Administrators

In the server is ok, why not in the client? Do you have any good way, the client can print preview it?

How do I use OCX in the client print preview miles? This is very important, if use directly export excel, PDF, but also in the way each client installed excel, PDF, etc, and this do software, not professional printing, also don't friendly. thank you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

For obvious reasons Delphi code can't run inside a browser!

You need to embed and OCX Object in HTML code but this method only works in IE.