I have created a new property editor for the UniGui TUniClientEvents property in UniGui Controls.
This is a single editor that can edit both the ext JS Events and the Uni JS Events for any UniGui component, form or frame.
- Only displays the events for which a handler has been created - no more scrolling when you just want to modify an existing event.
- All extJS events can be added for all JSObjects of a given component. Quick filter for finding possible events.
- Non Modal - you can have multiple editors open for different UniGui components/forms/frames at the same time and Copy / Paste between them.
- adds existing events to the context menu (Right click) in IDE so you can instantly jump to any existing event for a given component and begin editing.
- allows access to original editors supplied with UniGui via button or context menu.
When working with UniGui, I found I was spending a lot of time searching through JS event lists to find the one or two that I was using and needed to edit or tweak.
I also found it unproductive to have to keep closing one editor to open and work with the events of another as I was often copying JS code from multiple events of one component to another.
This editor is the result of my efforts to improve the productivity of this amazing framework.
If any of you find this useful, please let me know. I have been using it exclusively for a few weeks now and believe it to be bug free. All feedback is appreciated.
UniClientEventsPropEditor.zip 70.71KB 22 downloads