Different apple touch icon per application

Wicket

Hi,

Currently I have the apple touch icon image in the root of web server - so each application gets the same image, for the its icon - this is working fine.

However, I would like the ability to change the image per unigui application. eg, UniguiAppPath/Images/AppleTouchIcon.png

Can someone show me how to add a new element specifying a new path to the apple touch icon, that points to a different location than the default root directory.

It seems it is possible to do, as per the thread below.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25041622/does-the-apple-touch-icon-have-to-be-in-the-root-folder

However, I do not know how to code this to achieve what I want.

I guess it will have to be called somehow before the login screen is shown - help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dan.

**EDIT**

I guess this boils down to having the ability to 

1. Remove the element , eg <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="apple-touch-iphone.png" />

2. Add the element back in with a different href  eg <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="apple-touch-iphone_NEW.png" />

Can someone show me how to do this at application start? This way I think I can load the images with different names and different directories.

Has anyone got any hints on how I might achieve this?

The reasoning behind it - is I want to have the option to 'brand' the web application.

The way it works at the moment is pulling a single image 'apple-touch-icon' from the root, eg I can only have one. The idea is to have multiple icons, but decide at runtime which one to use.

My idea was to set a different href of the particular element, but I am not sure if this is possible.

My guess would be to use the window.beforeInit event on the login form and change the href here.

Any help appreciated.