How it works now:
1. You are prompted with a login form
2. User cookies are read
3. The login password fields are filled in
4. The user clicks on "OK"
5. There is a check in the database
6. If all is well, then Modalresult=mrOK
Is this possible(?):
1. Cookies are read before the login window is displayed
2. If url parameters were passed at startup (UniApplication.Parameters), it checks the user in DB with his / her cookies.
3. If the check does not pass (for example, cookies are not saved), the login window is displayed.
4. But, if the check user in DB = OK, the LOGIN WINDOW is NEVER DISPLAYED and opened from the Mainform
I was able to check the user and close the window. I used the "onaftershow" event. BUT, login window displays 0.5 seconds, after which the main window opens. But I want the login window never to be displayed. If the parameters have been passed and the user verification has passed.