TMS Web Core...a new framework from TMS Software

mierlp

Developing Unigui has no doubt been a monumental task, and considering that

this has been done primarily by a single individual - with a lot of support and encouragement

along the way of course - and followed up consistently through all the various

challenges, is highly impressive. It has no doubt taken an extreme amount of

dedication and discipline, and I am just happy that such people exist, to be honest.

I would probably pay 10 times as much for Unigui subscriptions, if I had to.

I know it might sound a bit far-fetched, but I don't have words to describe how much I appreciate it.

Farshad has proven himself to be such a helpful character, that he will always be part of my prayers.

And from what I understand, he has a lot of loyal supporters in here :)

As a rule, I never praise people like this, but a couple of times in my life I can handle an Exception,

knowing that all good gifts come from above, from a higher power :)

totally agree with you delphidude

I still Love Unigui, all my big projects for the web are done using unigui, I will still using unigui and will renew my subsciption of unigui, but I will also doing some work with tms web core for mobile because is easy to create responsive designs.

I only wish Unigui ans tms webcore could by used on Lazarus, because using and paying for delphi ( that costs from 1700 euros to 5000 euros ) and don't give us tecnologies for the web out of the box is no funny at all.Thank's God we have  Unigui and  now also Tms web core... So I prefer to pay for unigui and other tools than give it all to embarcadero with no tools for start working for the web. Even Intraweb ( that is also good) is not made by emba and isn't included in the profissional version of Delphi.

So my point is please target Lazarus, and we (programmers and fans) will have more founds to support great programers like Farshad and others, because their the ones that are the visionaries, embarcadero vision is wrong deplhi is nothing without great tools. Web and mobile are the dominant platforms for us programmers to get paid and have success now and in the future.

If I were you, never trust lazarus. I remove windows from destop then bouth macbook, one week before share my project, I remove everythink about lazarus. If asked "Why delete this form?" (this form is when compile project show info) answer is "I'm not use it" another question: This is not workink osx answer is its work on my linux. Sorry I never & ever trust this visionaries and persons. I trusted and lost one and half year.  ofcource life is yours :) you can waste it what & how you want :)

Developing Unigui has no doubt been a monumental task, and considering that

this has been done primarily by a single individual - with a lot of support and encouragement

along the way of course - and followed up consistently through all the various

challenges, is highly impressive. It has no doubt taken an extreme amount of

dedication and discipline, and I am just happy that such people exist, to be honest.

I would probably pay 10 times as much for Unigui subscriptions, if I had to.

I know it might sound a bit far-fetched, but I don't have words to describe how much I appreciate it.

Farshad has proven himself to be such a helpful character, that he will always be part of my prayers.

And from what I understand, he has a lot of loyal supporters in here :)

As a rule, I never praise people like this, but a couple of times in my life I can handle an Exception,

knowing that all good gifts come from above, from a higher power :)

+1

If I were you, never trust lazarus. I remove windows from destop then bouth macbook, one week before share my project, I remove everythink about lazarus. If asked "Why delete this form?" (this form is when compile project show info) answer is "I'm not use it" another question: This is not workink osx answer is its work on my linux. Sorry I never & ever trust this visionaries and persons. I trusted and lost one and half year.  ofcource life is yours :) you can waste it what & how you want :)

Im trying hard to undesrtand WTF are you talking about. Dont trust in lazarus? I have using lazarus 10 years. releasing code to any kind of devices (includign raspberry PI) all the code (and i mean ALL the code) is there. If you do some mistake and delete a project(?) how can you blame lazarus? Dont even use source control? Anyway... lazarus is the best thing happen to a pascal user. Free, multiplatform. The only drawback is the debugger. Nothing more.

UniGUI - it is fully consistent with ideas of Delphi - fast application development. It has never been so easy to develope web application - even I'm do this, low level developer, do this in the same way as a usual application for Desktop. TMS Web - this is an attempt to make in Delphi application like in Java or .Net - it does not need anyone. Which idiot will spend 5000 euro per licence if he can use free Java and have many more developers which can develope webapplication in Java.

• 3 weeks later...

I still Love Unigui, all my big projects for the web are done using unigui, I will still using unigui and will renew my subsciption of unigui, but I will also doing some work with tms web core for mobile because is easy to create responsive designs.

I only wish Unigui ans tms webcore could by used on Lazarus, because using and paying for delphi ( that costs from 1700 euros to 5000 euros ) and don't give us tecnologies for the web out of the box is no funny at all.Thank's God we have  Unigui and  now also Tms web core... So I prefer to pay for unigui and other tools than give it all to embarcadero with no tools for start working for the web. Even Intraweb ( that is also good) is not made by emba and isn't included in the profissional version of Delphi.

So my point is please target Lazarus, and we (programmers and fans) will have more founds to support great programers like Farshad and others, because their the ones that are the visionaries, embarcadero vision is wrong deplhi is nothing without great tools. Web and mobile are the dominant platforms for us programmers to get paid and have success now and in the future.

Take a look on the Lazarus fork CodeTyphon. Is more mature than lanzarus iself. The bugs normally have ben killed. Is a good looking ide to adoptate to make great web apps with UniGui....some day maybe.... :(

Take a look on the Lazarus fork CodeTyphon. Is more mature than lanzarus iself. The bugs normally have ben killed. Is a good looking ide to adoptate to make great web apps with UniGui....some day maybe.... :(

Talking about this.....You realize that suspiciously TMS have a http://wiki.freepascal.org/pas2jswith a visual editor? In the developer snapshot of Lazarus 1.9 and CodeTyphon 6.30 you can use it like the way of TMS but without visual design.

• 5 years later...