Hi Friends i use XE3 and Win7 64 Bits. (firewall is enabled).
i try run this demo:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\SimpleDemo
1) open SimpleDemo_2009_2010.dproj
2) Run pressing F9 key.
3) show me a error: Project SimpleDemo_2009_2010.exe raised exception class EidSocketError with message 'Socket Error # 10054 connection reset by peer.'
of course i test in a Internet explorer(or Chrome):
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:8077
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1:8077
finally i run the app and test again, yes i see the simpledemo on a internet Explorer(or Chrome), getting this error
Server unavailable, please try later
and in the ide i continue getting ths error:
Project SimpleDemo_2009_2010.exe raised exception class EidSocketError with message 'Socket Error # 10054 connection reset by peer.'
i have some dudes about:
1) Need have runing the project???? (when i am press F9 on the IDE) it run,need NO stop the project for can access via web browser?
2) WebServer is embebbed on the project or is part of delphi ide?
3) i try access from other pc(my ip is: 192.168.0.88) http://192.168.0.88:8077 but cant open.(of course iopen the port on the firewall)
is my first try of runninga a UniGui Demo.