Stateless-like website

ZigZig

Hello,

Here is a website for a Belgian theater, fully created with uniGUI, which looks like a stateless website (but is not) : http://www.theatredelavie.be

This is the public site (where you can read about shows, order a ticket, aso...).  Nothing was done outside uniGUI: this is 100% Delphi + uniGUI.

More explanations from Farshad :

Technically speaking this site is not a "stateless" site because for example you can't bookmark a certain page and revisit it later. However, that doesn't matter anymore. Web is evolving and more and more site are becoming dynamic web sites with dynamic content rather than being a bunch of  static pages.

Whatever you create with uniGUI will be stateful.  Which means all states are kept in server side. However you can give the impression that your site is a regular stateless web site like what ZigZig did.

Of course, there is also an admin site (that looks more like a normal uniGUI application) for theater employees but I cannot give public access to this part.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Here is a website for a Belgian theater, fully created with uniGUI, which looks like a stateless website (but is not) : http://www.theatredelavie.be

This is the public site (where you can read about shows, order a ticket, aso...).  Nothing was done outside uniGUI: this is 100% Delphi + uniGUI.

More explanations from Farshad :

Of course, there is also an admin site (that looks more like a normal uniGUI application) for theater employees but I cannot give public access to this part.

nice website,,

i hope this sample web will be open source,,

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...