Run unigui uner linux server

mhmda

Hello to all,

I wish to build a site manage application with unigui for my frient, His database is Mysql and the site hosted in Linux server, there is NO access to database from the world, i meen for management, only from local, so how can deploy my project and run it under linux, is it possible?

The site is hosted in ISP company that give me ONLY FTP access to upload files, phpadmin to manage mysql tables, I cann't run wine there

Alsadek mohammad

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Hello to all,

I wish to build a site manage application with unigui for my frient, His database is Mysql and the site hosted in Linux server, there is NO access to database from the world, i meen for management, only from local, so how can deploy my project and run it under linux, is it possible?

The site is hosted in ISP company that give me ONLY FTP access to upload files, phpadmin to manage mysql tables, I cann't run wine there

Alsadek mohammad

Actually you can. All you need is command line access to your Linux OS using SSH.

Of course, you need to type lots of command lines to achieve the goal.

You can also install a lite desktop + X-server using command line then  make a RDP connection to your Linux desktop.

• Happy 1