migrating a mobile 4.2 application to 6.5

Georges Soares

Good afternoon community ...

Here's a work I'm putting into the new uniGUI with extjs 6.5, remembering that there's an app in the Google Play Store (Guia da Serra MT) made with Android Studio that makes interactions with uniGUI, Call, Share, close App etc. ..

Old Version: Extjs 4.2

New Version: Extjs 6.5

sorry for not begin clear.

What I said, that the version of your app that developed using extjs 4.3 is looks more like mobile app working on browser.

while the version developed with 6.5, is look more as responsive website but not has the same mobile experince as version 4.3

I hope I'm clear.

and of course our friend Farshad is doing incredible job with Unigui.

• 8 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 4:52 PM, GRFS2000 said:
But on the uniGUI Mobile, what I've noticed is a great evolution, many improvements and new components appearing, I believe that soon will be perfect.

Good Day,

Hello, I currently have a couple of small developments in mobile ExtJs 4.2, 
I want to migrate to version 6.5 but I would like to expand as much as possible the improvements of the new mobile version,
 one of my problems in movile is that edit.setfocus not work,
 thanks for all the information you can give us

4 hours ago, asapltda said:

Hello, I currently have a couple of small developments in mobile ExtJs 4.2, I want to migrate to version 6.5 but I would like to expand as much as possible the improvements of the new mobile version, one of my problems in movile is that edit.setfocus not work, thanks for all the information you can give us

Build 1461

[uNG-2536] - Mobile editors: Broken focus functionality.