Questions & Answers

Farshad Mohajeri

Hi Farshad,

I order  the beta, if you promise me a great DBgrid with partial fetching using scrollbars or arrow Keys, automatic filter/search/grouping (like devexpress) and power dblookups (with grids inside popup)? :-) All are already in Sencha.... :-)
I wait your promise.. :-)

Best regards,
Stefano  

• Administrators

Hi Stefano,

I hesitate to "promise " for any specific features, but I can guarantee that lots of improvements will be added during your one year subscription.

automatic filter/search/grouping (like devexpress) and power dblookups (with grids inside popup)? All are already in Sencha.... :-)

Already in Sencha? 

• Administrators

Sencha has now changed their licensing to a minimum of 5 licenses - entry point.

They don't sell single developer licenses anymore.

Will it, and if so ....how will this affect UniGUI developers in the future?

This will not affect uniGUI. We do not sell bare Ext JS licenses. What we include in uniGUI is a partial copy of Ext JS which is licensed to be used only as a part of uniGUI not for any other purpose.

• Administrators

Just ordered a license.

I noticed in uniGUI Editions:

Professional edition will contain partial source code. ( In future it may contain full source code )

what does "partial source code" mean?

Thank you for your order.

Partial source code means source code for files listed in uniguixx.dpk.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible cheaper price for active testers? I am since 2012 and post 121 find errors and tests. In Russia 500 dollars big money with sunctions and inflation. Now i cant pay 500$ for library and my project of 2 year old is die :(  For freelancer as i am how live 200$ in month it too difficalt to pay 500$

Is it possible restricted more cheaper version or payment by installments?

• Administrators

Is it possible cheaper price for active testers? I am since 2012 and post 121 find errors and tests. In Russia 500 dollars big money with sunctions and inflation. Now i cant pay 500$ for library and my project of 2 year old is die :(  For freelancer as i am how live 200$ in month it too difficalt to pay 500$

Is it possible restricted more cheaper version or payment by installments?

Dear altagur,

As you know what we sell contains an OEM license from Sencha Inc. so 500USD is the minimum price.

In past many times I stated that target price will be around 1.000 USD. Now you have the opportunity to get a mature product at half price  + Touch version bundled.

I think it is a very good deal for this kind of product. Since you have a 2 years old project I assume that you already have earned enough from that project to spend on buying a uniGUI license.

• Administrators

Is it possible cheaper price for active testers? I am since 2012 and post 121 find errors and tests.

I'm grateful to those who helped us test and reported bugs through years.

I wish I could find a better way to thank to those helped us this way, but I just didn't have enough data to deal with this in a fair way. All I can offer for now is a discounted price.

In future I have plans to scan forum posts and gather some data based on reputation, reported bugs and other activities.

I will give additional credits to people who actively participated in forums, reported bugs, helped others in forums and supported us.

You will receive these credits in form of "additional subscription months".

Thanks

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi farshad,

Customer Area login info is the same used to login to forum? please, doesn't work for me.

Customer Area doesn't have forgotten password recovery option.

Regards.

No, customer portal has a different database. If you want to reset your password please send an email to  support@fmsoft.net.

• 1 month later...